moved to xanga

contact me for the link

Dec 1, 2009

Nurhadi's back

I just got darker! Karmaaa I think this might because of all the racist remarks I've been making this past year. Hahaha but it's worth it.

So many things to talk about! I shall resort to posting in point form.
I've been really tired.
For two weeks I have been sleep deprived. 5 days of Veloci-t, followed by MCS farewell bbq which lasted till midnight, 2 and a half days of Camp Obor, Half a day of PSLTC, followed by 10hrs of floorball U-15.

and because of all that
I've been sleeping a lot.
I slept the whole of Hari Raya - in the journey to aunt's place at johor, at aunt's place in the afternoon, and after eating. Also on the way back, and slept some more at home.

Veloci-t was great, but a little gay
The camp was broken into 2 parts, one in Changi and the other in some jungle in Johor. I honestly think that the camp in Singapore was sufficient, but I guess that they had to bring us to the jungle to test our patience. Ants inside my sleeping bag, not having enough water for bath after getting muddy and stuff. But the food was great. Didn't expect that.

I got my subject combination
Wohoo~ Got my first choice 8 sub double humans. Looking forward to that.

Other Camps
Obor was cool. It's some newspaper writing camp. I was sure we wouldnt win cos we sucked haha. We got a chance to interview people, condemn people and also step paparazi. Our pictures are in Berita Harian Monday 30/11.

Was really hoping to get to know some fiery hot girl, but nah. Cikgu also kept sending us text reminders to not be "naughty" haha.

I skipped the last part cos I had to attend PSL Training Camp. Which was cool too, in a different way. The night walk was awesome - and sad to say some GUYS got scared and gave up half way. Some of us went first cos we got floorball U-15.

Floorball
Under 15 was really good exposure. I think I improved a little, in terms of off-ball running (or wtv you they it) We won every game :D But I had to leave early for a hari raya kenduri, which I didn't manage to make on time, so I went to have some Rice Ballz and headed straight for home.

Other Stuff
Finally got to buy my running shoes. They look good. I look good (in long pantz baybeh). Also putting Haven't Met You Yet on replay. Idk why. YMC this afternoon. It's a Sec3 thing. but for some reason, I'm going.

V for VS I love VS. If you wanna be the best Join the VS Family.

R for RI I love RI. If you wanna be the best Join the VS Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment