moved to xanga

contact me for the link

Nov 15, 2009

jahat (adj): evil; morally bad; nefarious; impious; wicked; nasty; unkind

I've been calling people jahat lately. I think I am jahat too. In fact I am jahat. :@
I find myself jahat because I cannot control my crazy and I affect people (and their brains).
I am very much in yesterday's mood, so this blogpost macam posted yesterday la k.

So yesterday I was out the whole day. and that has been happening alot lately. I don't like to stay home I think. I'm really sure of that. (unless Im sleepy/tired)

Open house's malay cultural booth was boring. (except for when yknowwho was there hahaha sick ass) I enjoyed dancing/singing to the music played at the indoor sports hall though. Soccer games were quite good too actually. and Iskandar was really kental for getting injured in the first game.

Then went to PSB Academy with Hannan, Sheikh and Faris for debating course by abang Nabil. Good stuff. He looks cool! tapi perut kacau hahaha. Then went dinner with Ameera Syak Aisyah Farah and Sadrina. Sadrina looks good too.

Then went soccer! Wohoo. Actually not that wohoo lah. Got free ticket from Natas and felt so malu when I realised he just got normal tickets. Iskandar brought a friend ^^. Haha. Went Plaza Sing then zoomed home - and slept.

To Renee and Sadrina, I wish to apologize for my crazy behavior.
Peace yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment