moved to xanga

contact me for the link

Oct 22, 2009

Singin open, come on let’s play, cause we’re all people livin under the same,
Blessed sun.
Open, come on let’s play, let’s dance and play under the sun.
Forget all these grudges, throw them to the water, oh we’ve got places to run.

Open, come out let’s play, let’s play and dance underneath the sun.
Ya look around to face me,
starin in those empty eyes, those empty souls.
You cast me plastic glances,
you stare on politely, no one knows.

I’m lookin at these pictures,
Wondering what we lost down the road.
I’ve seen these ashes,
risin like faces, you know you’ve seen them before.

And I’ve seen these faces,
fallin in places, you know you’ve been there before.
You cry like an angel,
it’s easy to see, that baby you’ve been there before.

Singin open, come on let’s play, you know you want to,
yet you know there’s not much to be done.
Well I’ve seen these places, darling you know where to run.
And I’ve seen these faces,all underneath the sun.
By Eazy, The Sec2 VS Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment