moved to xanga

contact me for the link

Oct 24, 2009

As a whole, today's a good day.

Saw Nur Amirah (she's the one from RG, jangan confuse eh) in the bus on the way home in the morning. Then, since Rene declined my offer to go out, I decided to accept my mum's invitation to go out for a movie - also since I've not gone out with her for some time.

Honestly, I was pretty ticked off at first when she started nagging and stuff. I mean, come on la we just stepped out of the house. She was complaining about how I looked (and she makes noise about how vain I am the rest of the time). -.- psst.

Imagine That changed my mood really, I felt better - also thanks to Amirah who was texting me. Haha yay

Also, I've decided on two things.

1) When I grow up, I want to be: either 1) a Pilot, 2) Full-time NS Man or 3) a Teacher
2) To Hanan Thaha, Farah Natalya and all the other people I've said this to: I no longer think I need a hot date. Life is cool now.

and, I still want to watch 500 Days of Summer. I can't believe I havent watched it still.

and about the YOG thing, I don't think I did that great as compared to the other people. It was good exposure though, and thanks to all the people who supported!

No comments:

Post a Comment